View of chucky
I am someone who struggles with eye sight and i find it completely absurd that chucky is a killer thats about a foot tall meaning i cant see him normally when im looping . I know this means that youd abandon the style of chucky as a killer being a doll but where was that consideration when the myers rework happened (in the franchise hes not known for being a dash killer ) however BHVR still proceeded to make him that completely running him. All im saying is could you at least make it more visible for people like me to have fun playing against chucky i cant see him because most of the obstacles and loops cover him and its even more hilarious when hes a dash killer who can go under pallets and vault pallets , the mind game favour is in his advantage . please consider my post and sort it out
Comments
Him being small is part of his kit. You are supposed to not see him as good as a tall killer.
If we consider your wish would that mean we would have to make sadako more visible too because she absolutely is less visible then springtrap or nemesis. In fact every killer is less visible then nemesis so they all need some kind of visibility enhancement.
The game unfortunately can't take everything into consideration when designing killers. And just so you don't think I am just some healthy guy that can't understand struggles like yours.
I am hard of hearing so I can't play as or against sprit but giving me a workaround would mean something visual and that would make it way to easy to locate her as a survivor and it would make it way to easy locating survivors as spirit. I cant play without lightborn. For me killers basically only have three perk slots, my brain does not like it when I loose vision in games while being able to move around. If I get blinded at a pallet and try to follow the survivor via sound (which is hard when you hear bad) I get dizzy and it takes more then ten seconds to reorientate once my vision is back which ultimately leads to every blind being a full on stun against me.
But if we are honest taking away the vision loss from the blind takes away a core part of the blind
You can't see Chucky over loop, but you can see his footfalls.