chat for console !!!!

i know for a fact it's been asked for numerous times, and despite "only a minority" of players having a keyboard, i think chat for console should still be added! some people have learned how to type quickly on console + it isn't hard to type a quick "gg", and another large amount of people DO have keyboards and want to socialize with teammates before and after games! it seriously sucks not being able to speak to people and it's getting very old

Comments

  • I’m sorry to say this but I have to disagree personally. Cause it would only cause more toxicity. By having people spread more hate in chat. While yes it would be nice to have a better typing system on console. And I know I sound a little bit contradictory. But I think not having chat on console is better for everyone’s wellbeing.

  • It would almost entirely be an obsolete feature. It just doesn't make much sense for them to spend time implementing this.

  • I think we need it why not? There's been so many times ive wanted to communicate with other players or hear what they've had to say. It's on the PC version it would be nice to have for console as well or possible in game chat