Something weird about the new survivor auras
Loving the colour change on survivor auras, blue is much easier to see, especially against gens. But I've noticed that downed survivor's auras are still shown as red. Is this intentional or a bug?
Loving the colour change on survivor auras, blue is much easier to see, especially against gens. But I've noticed that downed survivor's auras are still shown as red. Is this intentional or a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its because its different option. You need to change the option of Hooked/Downed survivors to be blue too if you want them to be blue. Still its interesting that there is still "Hooks with survivor on it" option too but not 100% sure is that meant to be the hooks color as preview shows the survivor only.
Ty for the heads up. I'll need to find and change that option. Make downed survs easier to spot.