Looking for a dbd duo partner 🏳️🌈 NA servers
I’m a 42 yo man here. Just looking for another fellow guy out there that’s decent at the game and would be up for maybe playing daily with me. Honestly i just haven’t found anyone who is into this game as much as i am who i guess i can relate to on a more personal level. I have my friends and what not in here but they seem to all find that one person they like to play with on their own time. A lot of times i kind of left behind. I’m just wanting to find someone who is around to play. Maybe just talk to here and there when needed. Everyone has their days of ups and downs. Some more than others i guess. I’m in PA if that helps with server issues. I have discord for vc. But I’m on pc. I’m mainly a looper in the game. So I’d like to find someone who’s good with a flashlight if i need saved 🤣 or if they just do gens all match if i keep the K occupied the whole match. I’m ok with that. I do work 40+ hours a week but most of the time i come home and im playing. Hope to hear back from some of u. Much love❤️❤️
Comments
is anyone out there in the fog? 🤣
happy pride month😊
I'm not a guy. but i'm always willing to play. I tend to be up late nights but depending on the day i can hop on. I do OK looping, but i'm happy just staying on a gen. :}
id be down to play, but with all my hours, ive never once used a flashlight except for like 5 years ago in 1 match lmao.
im terrible at looping, but im good at stealth and i would say im generally rather phenomenal at not being dumb about hook saves and such