SUPERNATURAL X DBD
Please can we try get a supernatural chapter in the game it would fit so so so well I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already! I think so much could be done the themes of dbd and spn fit so well could be a wicked chapter!!
Please can we try get a supernatural chapter in the game it would fit so so so well I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already! I think so much could be done the themes of dbd and spn fit so well could be a wicked chapter!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YESSSS!!! WE NEED DEAN, SAM AND CAS AS SURVIVORS AND LEVIATHAN OR METATRON AS KILLERS
How does this not exist yet???
Theres no way theyre being stingy with the rights for this!
YOURE SO RIGHT!!! We definitely NEED the Winchester brothers in DBD RN!!! I would crash in happiness w that.
Yes!! I would main Sam and Dean AND p100 both them immediately