Dead by Daylight x Darkest Dungeon

As a Dead by Daylight and Darkest Dungeon player I was happy to see that Dead by Daylight's new Rift was focused on Darkest Dungeon. It was something I wanted to see (and that just made sense) ever since the "Behaviour Interactive acquires Red Hook Studios" news. Some choices were weird to see though, like Collector having a different number of metal bars on his head in different items and Zarina getting Plague Doctor's outfit instead of Claudette, a character focused around support, but other than that I'm really happy with all that was included in it.

Though Darkest Dungeon seems to be opposed to having things from other franchises in it I wouldn't mind seeing things like Dead by Daylight skins and stagecoach visuals, similar to the content from the Infernal Supporter Pack. Also, having an actual Darkest Dungeon Chapter in Dead by Daylight (or at least more from the Darkest Dungeon Collection) would also be fantastic seeing how there's a lot of Heroes, Enemies, Locations and more that'd fit nicely.

Comments