Requesting Music B and Music C from survey
Both are good, and I'd like to see both - Music C in lobby + lullaby/terror radius, music B in chase
Both are good, and I'd like to see both - Music C in lobby + lullaby/terror radius, music B in chase
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do not believe creating this suggestion will be considered at all. Even tho it is a nice suggestion!
What we can control is only the votes in the grimiore. We can comment and suggest everything on the ground to the sky. Dbd does not take any suggestions yet. Haven't done that in the couple years.
But please share more suggestions.
Most likely only other players will respond. Rarely a Dev respond.