Does anybody know where the list of authorized sellers mentioned in the banwave tweet is located?
I know I'm stupid and all that but I can't find it, and the chatbot is less than helpful.
I know I'm stupid and all that but I can't find it, and the chatbot is less than helpful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, on their website… Which lists only Steam, Epic, Playstation, Xbox, Windows Store, and Switch. Everywhere else is third party and you purchase from them at your own risk. They might be legitimate keys, they might be stolen. You have no way of knowing, and if they are stolen and you used one, at best it gets revoked and you get no refund, but seems BHVR will go so far as to ban you. So those third party websites are not worth it, no matter the discount.