If the Killers/Survivors had their own theme music.
Just imagine them coming out, sort of like boxing/wrestling/MMA...what theme music would they come out too?
Just imagine them coming out, sort of like boxing/wrestling/MMA...what theme music would they come out too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The OST for Nurse mains:
https://youtu.be/-vln9PFIEdk
I ca imagine this for Freddy....cool options btw!
@PhantomMask20763 she got the booty to jig to this too! no one would complain spirit tea bagging with the butt lol
@PhantomMask20763 now i am dancing to this ^^
Driving Down The Darkness by DevilDriver is the ultimate Killer theme, probably most fitting for Hillbilly.
Even the lyrics are on point sometimes;
Beat down through worlds
This time it's crossed the line
Beware of what's behind
Wolfs coming quick to kill you
Currents running strong
Think your right, wrong
Look, it's long gone
Look, it's long gone
Stick it to yourself, hold your own
Stay strong in the sight of insanity
Driving down the darkness
Stricken by the madness
Praying for forgiveness
While you play god (with my life)
Me against them, no stopping
Time for action not talking
If it rears it's ugly head
I'll cut it clean off
Change this, change that
Change this, change that
My ears are burning from all the talking
Time for ######### to start walking
Stick to yourself hold your own
Stay strong in the sight of insanity
Driving down the darkness
Stricken by the madness
Praying for forgiveness
While you play god (with my life)
I'll pray for you, your prayers come true
That I don't come for you
Driving down the darkness
Stricken by the madness
Praying for forgiveness
While you play god (with my life)
P3 purple flashlight Claudette with DS
Laurie for sure!
All you Dwight Mains
Nurse
https://youtu.be/6uikJTnmtgw
If you're having looping problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but pallets ain't one.
This for my Wraith.
The first 5 seconds would be when you're in his terror radius, but not in a chase.