Switch 2

Switch 2 Needs graphical update bad and need at least the update for the blood web it's still stuck unlocking things one by one ridiculous please update it I have it on switch 2 Pc,ps5 and Xbox and I just wanna play it in good quality on switch 2

Comments

  • I 100% agree with you dude.

    Please post your thoughts here:

    @The_NinjaGuy said:

    Good afternoon,

    Is the team at BHVR working on a Nintendo Switch 2 version of DBD. The console is powerful enough to handle a better version of the game, and it desperately needs it. I can't handle 15 fps and 720 much longer.

    Thank you

    The more voices speak up about this unfairness is important.

    So please post here, This thread has got the most traction & responses from the devs so far.

    Thank you.


    And Behaviour if you bother to listen gives us an Nintendo Switch 2 version of DBD already.

    People will pay for an upgrade or keycard make your choice!