Where do I go to submit a skin concept for the contest
I just wanted to ask bcuz i worked mad hard on a design for a skin and wanted to try to get it added
I just wanted to ask bcuz i worked mad hard on a design for a skin and wanted to try to get it added
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there's a contest going on right now.
Keep an eye on their social media for announcements, and information on how to submit designs.
The contest isn't running right now but it can be expected that it'll run somewhere around August-September, same time as last year.
Also not every country can take part in a contest. Have that in mind.