Awesome thing about trapper.
I don't know if this is known, but if you smack a survivor in a bear trap once they get out they go into the dying state. Great for time management because even if rng loves them they still get slugged.
Comments
Well, as long as they do not get released from the trap once you smack them, then it is indeed a good thing.
Sadly, it often releases them as soon as you hit them.
I prefer slugs on a leash than free roaming slugs.
I don't understand what you mean. The trap injures them anyway. If you strike them while they're trapped, or if you strike them once they're free, they go down either way.
Actually, I hate seeing killers attack the trapped victim. You get only 200pts for the strike, but 500pts for pulling them out of the trap with the action button.
If you grab them, you get more points, though.
Unless an ally saves them from the trap after you hit them, then I'm pretty sure they just get out of it. That's what I hate about honing stone is they can just be saved instead of getting out into slug.
I think you don't get any points for hitting a trapped survivor. Only for grabbing them.
Oh, well normal hits are 200, but I always like that sweet 500 points, plus the sound it makes when you pull them out. I adore trap sounds in this game, I miss the old slow animations which sounded better.