2v8: I think it's time...
To add a 9th gen yeah? Just try it. Just to see how it feels. I don't care if it was "tested internally" that means nothing to the community. Put it in a PTB.
Also, in endgame, can we stop teleporting survivors to the other side of the map RIGHT by an open gate please? It would be nice to have an extra chance at a kill. Maybe cage them somewhere in the middle. Like between the killer and the gate or however it gets calculated.
I know if I am on the opposite side of the map from where an open gate is and I down someone, I am in a no win scenario. If I leave them, they can pick themselves up. If I do cage them, it's 90% likely they are sent to their buddies on the other side. I think a nice compromise would be nice yeah?
Comments