please add Julian as a survivor
Please add our favorite emo boy from Tome 24 as a survivor, I promise u BHVR I'll buy every single skin for him!! <3 Give us girls such a long needed male-Sable, we need to spend our money too ;^)
Please add our favorite emo boy from Tome 24 as a survivor, I promise u BHVR I'll buy every single skin for him!! <3 Give us girls such a long needed male-Sable, we need to spend our money too ;^)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also have some fun with the outfit ideas, some masculine some feminine looks, there is so much to pull from Alternative fashion.
I'd love some facial hair heads for him too, the fun of having a male survivor.
I'm hopeful that both Julian and Renjiro are a when not if. Both of them would bring a ton of uniqueness to the table in terms of OG Survivor Archetypes. Certainly BHVR knows what their doing with a buff, aged Samurai tortured by the fate of his bloodline and a cute emo twink.
yeah bhvr pls give us something!! if we want to play as a cute boy our only option is quentin :( and I love quentin with all my heart but poor dude got no skins at all… also Julian could get a skin inspired by jennifer's body, such a great horror movie!!