Buffed Deathslinger in 2v8 is insane

He's basically a reloading god now instareloads into quickfire you gotta try im

Comments

  • Bro, I gotta be honest I'm just so sick of 2v8 to the point that just by looking at this I just lose a mood to play

  • Slinger gives me mad performance anxiety/stage fright you feel like the whole lobby is watching you so there's huge pressure to not miss, otherwise survivors will stop respecting you and start getting bold. but if I can have numbers backing me up maybe I can just let er rip

    thanks for the Slinger feedback

  • Never played slinger myself, but I do like going up against him as a survivor. So good for him! Hope to see him soon/more often

  • bruh I love pla

    @100PercentBPMain said:

    Slinger gives me mad performance anxiety/stage fright you feel like the whole lobby is watching you so there's huge pressure to not miss, otherwise survivors will stop respecting you and start getting bold. but if I can have numbers backing me up maybe I can just let er rip

    thanks for the Slinger feedback

    bruh so true, slinger is my favorite killer but performance anxiety is real

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    Slinger gives me mad performance anxiety/stage fright you feel like the whole lobby is watching you so there's huge pressure to not miss, otherwise survivors will stop respecting you and start getting bold. but if I can have numbers backing me up maybe I can just let er rip

    thanks for the Slinger feedback

    Definitely agree about the performance anxiety

  • I gave him a whirl he definitely feels less bad to suck with! now we're cooking with gas!

  • Well, he was definetly one of the worst killers in 2v8 before, so buffing him is good, he is still not anywhere near top.

    Buff Ghostface next please.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I gave him a whirl he definitely feels less bad to suck with! now we're cooking with gas!

    Yep true