map weighting is dead, Thank you!
May actually start play billy more now that half the maps are not having the chance to be indoor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7oqtfgvT64May actually start play billy more now that half the maps are not having the chance to be indoor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7oqtfgvT64
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have not had this much fun in a night of dbd in ages. the last map weighting was horrendous for characters like billy and just stagnation overload. feels much better to be able to run around and vibe.
Only took a whole year. Better late than never. Realm prevention should go, as well. Playing on Shelter Woods is not the same thing as playing on Suffo Pit nor is Garden and Pizza and so on.
I'm tobas #1 lover but map weighting wasn't part of the deal.
I get why they do it...probably. some play styles work better on different maps particularly indoors with stealth killers and boons. but I'm glad it's a thing of thr past maybe now I'll have better odds of going to Freddys