Thanks for the Wesker buffs and fixes, but the work is not yet done.
First of all I would like to ask for your guys to make Unicorn Medal basekit so his dashes are equal without add-ons. This would also, of course, make the new function of this add-on to be the current basekit (short first dash and longer second dash).
Second, thanks for fixing the issue that was Wesker bumping into survs instead of damaging them while they vault a pallet of window.
Lastly I would like to point out his collision with the environment is still off. Please work on fixing this.
Look at this video where I literally bumped into NOTHING and how much space there was between me and the rock.
https://youtu.be/DcpG8Q7C2UA
Comments
That was before the killswitch.
I didn't had any instance of this "suck to the other side of pallets" bug and all my hits on vault locations were indeed hits instead of Wesker just bumping into the vaulting surv.
I left my game opened and played a few matches with him before it crashed and he was "blocked" to me.
Still, everything I've said above needs to happen.