VISUAL WARNING This is actually crazy
I honestly had to stop because it started hurting my eyes and made me feel nauseous. I’m not even posting this to report a bug, I just want to show how crazy this is.
I honestly had to stop because it started hurting my eyes and made me feel nauseous. I’m not even posting this to report a bug, I just want to show how crazy this is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a report of this in the betahub bug reports. Clearly something that needs to be quickly fixed as in the example shown in the bug reports its flashing like crazy and I am not even sensitive to that and that is horrible even for me.
Please report any bugs directly to the team on BetaHub. If you suspect there is something causing nausea or eye strain, please do not post a gif of it to the Forums that may affect others. https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/