To the Dead by Daylight community, I just want to share a respectful opinion
To the Dead by Daylight community, I just want to share a respectful opinion,Dead by Daylight community, I want to speak respectfully about Michael Myers. Why did you remove Tombstone? It really felt like a masterpiece for his character something that made him unique, scary, and true to who he is in the movies. In my opinion, it wasn’t just a random add-on, it created a special and iconic playstyle that many players loved. I understand balance is important, but it felt like something really special was lost.
Also, giving Myers a dash doesn’t feel like his identity. In the movies, he is slow, silent, and terrifying — not fast or rushing like other killers. That slow pressure is what makes him scary. I really wish Tombstone could come back, because for many of us it was a core part of why we enjoyed playing him. He was my main for a long time, and I just miss that feeling of playing him at his peak identity and 100.. want him back
Comments
He was much better as old Myers, I wish with reworks like this we could have the choice between playing the new style or the old one, doesn't take much to please both sides but companies never do. When I got old Myers just one lonely week before his nerf/buff however you want to call it I was having a blast, afterwards he just sucks, I rarely ever play Myers anymore he just feels boring. I and most other Myers players believe his old style was more fun, his new style is definitely more viable, but if any of these corporations would ever listen to their core consumer base they would understand we sit down to play videogames for FUN not for viability unless viability coherently ties into said fun but if we had the choice it's fun every time over viability.
The best part about old Myers was catching those rat cheaters and having the ability to outright mori them even without a hook state, it was, dare I say it, heavenly.