I was banned for something that I haven’t done and have the proof
hi I was banned for something I haven’t done I have the proof of this. I went to log in yesterday and it came up with a ban mind I haven’t been on the game in like 3-4 months so I tried to do a ban appeal then I looked at the account that’s are linked and there was one I didn’t recognize a steam account by the the name of TRULY so my account has been hacked and banned because the person cheated in the games on my account and all the money and time I spent on the game was thrown away and then today I get the email back saying I can’t be unbanned as this is my fault and that I have already put in a ban appeal but this was my first one as I only found out last night
Comments
We cannot handle ban appeals through the Forums; Support would have to help.