Fast Track Adjustments
So I know Fast Track is getting adjusted in the 9.6.0 patch this Tuesday
So before it does I had two ideas on ways they could balance it.
OPTION 1: instead of Succeeding a Great Repair Skill Check and consuming all Tokens, we change it to only consume 1 Token for every Great Skill Check.
OPTION 2: Whenever a Totem is Cleansed, Fast Track gains a Token, up to a maximum of 5 Tokens: Succeeding a Great Repair Skill Check while repairing a Generator consumes all Tokens. Permanently reduces the Repair Charges requirement of that Generator by 3/4/5 Charges per Token, up to a maximum of 15/20/25 Charges. *(Numbers could always be adjusted)
I personally like option 2 more because it kinda works like Specialist and it has Survivors doing a second objective that could benefit the team. It also as more perk synergy. Also the perk icon has Lee Yun-jin standing on a pile of Skulls so it made sense to incorporate Totems.

Comments
One other thing I'd like to add, is just make Stake Out not activate this perk or hyperfocus and adjust as needed.