Head on is bugged
I jumped in a locker; the nurse was fatigued and next to me. I jumped back out with head-on fully charged, she did not get stunned and i was downed.
I jumped in a locker; the nurse was fatigued and next to me. I jumped back out with head-on fully charged, she did not get stunned and i was downed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not a Nurse player, but I thought while fatigued Nurse was immune to stuns like pallets. I imagine Head On is the same and you need to wait until she comes out of fatigue completely.
Yes because fatigue of the Nurse is a state of stun so you can't stun someone who is already stunned.
I must have miss-timed it then… It's a deceivingly long animation. Thank you guys, did not know this.