Mr. X has potential to be in Dbd

Just watch this video!!! You can see he gets looped around a table for a while!!!
https://youtu.be/L5PY4lZazX8

Comments

  • That's hilarious.

  • powerbats said:

    That's hilarious.

    The best part is the perfectly timed "Jesus Christ" in the beginning 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    powerbats said:

    That's hilarious.

    The best part is the perfectly timed "Jesus Christ" in the beginning 

    Yeah I enjoying watching Morf_UK play that game since his commentary is always so funny and I imagined him doing that as Tofu.

  • powerbats said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    powerbats said:

    That's hilarious.

    The best part is the perfectly timed "Jesus Christ" in the beginning 

    Yeah I enjoying watching Morf_UK play that game since his commentary is always so funny and I imagined him doing that as Tofu.

    I've been holding off from complete videos of it such as lets plays because I still havent gotten the game and I dont want spoilers, I want to be terrified when i play!
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I've been holding off from complete videos of it such as lets plays because I still havent gotten the game and I dont want spoilers, I want to be terrified when i play!

    Oh it'll scare you pretty good but once you've played it a bit watch Morfs videos of him playing it or his livestream. It's completely hilarious and he's got a great sense of humour.

  • Nice video, even tho i would really like a RE killer in DBD for some reason, or at least inspired by the franchise.

  • I wanna see Arthur Morgan get welcomed to DbD. MAKE IT HAPPEN, BHVR!
  • Lol instead of the music it plays when the killer is near you it just plays that

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I wanna see Arthur Morgan get welcomed to DbD. MAKE IT HAPPEN, BHVR!

    Arthur as a survivor. He gains the ability to use weapons.

    His perks are Dead Eye, Lasso, and Eating.

    Dead Eye allows him to slow down the game for everyone but himself. Lasso allows him to lasso any killer. And Eating allows him to heal at any time he wants.

  • Shad03 said:

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I wanna see Arthur Morgan get welcomed to DbD. MAKE IT HAPPEN, BHVR!

    Arthur as a survivor. He gains the ability to use weapons.

    His perks are Dead Eye, Lasso, and Eating.

    Dead Eye allows him to slow down the game for everyone but himself. Lasso allows him to lasso any killer. And Eating allows him to heal at any time he wants.

    Easiest profit BHVR would ever make!