Event idea

I havent really thought too far into this, but how about an event where survivors would have to search the area for multiple generator parts before generators can be fixed fully? I feel like that would be cool to do in my opinion. Something new to do

Comments

  • @RebelAspectIII said:

    I havent really thought too far into this, but how about an event where survivors would have to search the area for multiple generator parts before generators can be fixed fully? I feel like that would be cool to do in my opinion. Something new to do

    Blood Moon sort of did that.

    It would probably be kind of interesting from the survivor's perspective.

    It reminds me of how TCM works, you have to find a valve/fuse to activate an exit. But, the killers can turn it off or tear it out entirely if they have Hands on their team.

  • "I've got good news guys! We only need to repair 1 generator!"

    "But, uh, we, uhhh... We gotta build it ourselves".