Deleting BHVR account and what it means for my steam account

I started playing DBD in May 2025, and linked my steam to my BHVR account 2 months later. About a month ago I also linked an old epic games account from my friend but it's kind of sketchy so I'd rather have that account not linked to my account.

I tried to make a ticket already considering the unlinking (I'm aware of loss of progress), but I was met with a reply saying how it is not possible.

My question is will deleting my BHVR account as a whole unlink the Epic account from my Steam, and will the progress on my steam account revert to that of July 2025 when I first linked my Steam to BHVR, or will i only lose the progress since linking that Epic Games account?

Comments

  • I doubt the save file for your account tracks what progess you made on one platform vs another. The point of linked accounts is for them to merge.