How to get unbanned from steam discussions
I got perma-banned for saying a joke that I shouldn't have said. Not even a warning, just an instant ban. It's kinda pathetic. Is there any way to appeal it?
I got perma-banned for saying a joke that I shouldn't have said. Not even a warning, just an instant ban. It's kinda pathetic. Is there any way to appeal it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We do not officially take ban appeals for social media accounts, however Steam does have an option to respond to the ban message, but I must warn you, our rules there (same as they are here) are very strict on specific things and if you had a permanent ban without warnings, I can imagine the type of "joke" you made, which is something that's clearly covered in our rules.