Lobby music
Anybody notice that if you switch between survivors in the lobby that the music changes now? I thought that was pretty cool, I don't know if it's always been like that but I just noticed today and it's actually quite a nice addition!
Anybody notice that if you switch between survivors in the lobby that the music changes now? I thought that was pretty cool, I don't know if it's always been like that but I just noticed today and it's actually quite a nice addition!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Certain outfit collections (like waterfront massacre), certain characters (like Taurie/Vee/Yun jin or licenses like resident evil), all have their own lobby music. It has been in the game quite a while.
It depends who you change to. Quite many licensed characters have had different lobby music for a while. Some skins for example change the lobby music too. Kwon and Yun-Jin just recently got their own lobby music when Kwon was released.
The composer has def dropped many banger lobby tracks for the game.
Yeah I have always looked at like resident evil characters and other characters but I never noticed the change in music until today, kinda weird, pretty awesome though.