Rank Reset Bug
I really need to understand why. Once I unlocked all grades to Tier 1, I decided to stop playing, only to come back and be denied 100k.
Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s nothing, but these kinds of details tend to get frustrating.
I really need to understand why. Once I unlocked all grades to Tier 1, I decided to stop playing, only to come back and be denied 100k.
Don’t get me wrong, I know it’s nothing, but these kinds of details tend to get frustrating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I may of had bug too, Swear I was in the red ranks but only on gold 4 assumed it was just a me thing until seeing your post.
My only guess is if you accidentally or some reason DC'd your last killer match as that can cause grade loss. This is basically the only way to lose grades anyway to my knowledge.
Yeah, grade loss doesn't just happen. You have to have disconnected too often (to the point of getting a matchmaking penalty) or triggered the Go-Next Prevention in some way.