The First - Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?
I wanted to do the special mori when a survivor has 4 tokens. I could have messed up though.
https://youtu.be/UVJ4d8rgS3sI wanted to do the special mori when a survivor has 4 tokens. I could have messed up though.
https://youtu.be/UVJ4d8rgS3s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happens to me every time I play. It's a bug connected to vaulting.
I had this one match too, with the survivor I should be able to mini mori just vaulting a pallet over and over and not going in the floating animation. In the end I just grabbed them off the pallet and hooked them instead.
Survivors really do anything in their power to not be moried even finding obscure bugs :P (This is a joke, I know this is primarily a game issue not a mentality issue)
It didn't use to be like this though, it used to be that if you hit them during the vault they'd start floating as soon as they hit the ground on the other side.