How can i use Decisive strike as obsession

Hi,

I have a question like in title. How can i use Decisive Strike as obsession? Do i have to wait for it when i am struggling or without struggling? Or do i have to press some button? I am new here and i was first time an obssesion today :/

Comments

  • @tomikomPL said:
    Hi,

    I have a question like in title. How can i use Decisive Strike as obsession? Do i have to wait for it when i am struggling or without struggling? Or do i have to press some button? I am new here and i was first time an obssesion today :/

    If you are the obsession, your decisive strike skill check will automatically appear once the killer picks you up, and you will not need to struggle to use the perk. However, if you are not the obsession, you will need to struggle until your struggle meter reaches a certain percentage for the decisive strike skill check to appear. The percentages are 45% for tier one, 40% for tier two and 35% for tier three.

  • Don't use it. Please don't.
  • That being said, you’ll have to be running the perk Decisive Strike in order to use it. It’s not just a thing obsessions get.
  • Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

  • You don't get Decisive Strike when you're the obsession, you have to have the perk. If you're the obsession without an obsession perk it means the killer is running an obsession perk.

    Killer Obsession Perks:
    Play With Your Food
    Save The Best For Last
    Dying Light
    Remember Me
    Rancor
    Survivor Obsession Perks
    Sole Survivor
    Object of Obsession
    Decisive Strike

    All Survivor Obsession perks are Laurie Strode's teachables. Also if you are running Decisive Strike, and you are the obsession, just wait and the skill check will pop up in a few seconds once the killer has picked you up. If you're not the obsession how ever you have to wiggle 35% and then the skill check will pop up.
    Hope this helped ;)

  • @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

  • @drunky26 said:
    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

  • @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:
    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

  • @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:
    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

  • Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:
    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?
  • @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

    I just started playing last week.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

    I just started playing last week.

    I think that was obvious xD

  • @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

  • @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

    I just started playing last week.

    I think that was obvious xD

    Because I'm still new to the game. What does that perk do?

  • @Arroz said:

    @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

    So its ok to use DS, the most broken perk ingame, but its not ok for the killer to use stuff?
    I dont understand

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

    I just started playing last week.

    I think that was obvious xD

    Because I'm still new to the game. What does that perk do?

    Decisive? Let's you get off Killer's shoulder instantly

  • @Milo said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:

    @Arroz said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    Couldn't tell you, I don't use it

    How hours do you have bruh..?, I dont use noed and I know how it works, you dont need to use a perk for understand how it work.

    I just started playing last week.

    I think that was obvious xD

    Because I'm still new to the game. What does that perk do?

    Decisive? Let's you get off Killer's shoulder instantly

    Yeah I know what It does I was playing stupid

  • @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

    So its ok to use DS, the most broken perk ingame, but its not ok for the killer to use stuff?
    I dont understand

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

    So its ok to use DS, the most broken perk ingame, but its not ok for the killer to use stuff?
    I dont understand

    No I didn't say killers can use what they want, they can why no? and btw there are more broken things than ds like the iridiscent hatchets, and the problem it's not the addon it's the freaking broken hitboxes.. anyways for me is really easy to use huntress and easy to play

  • @Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

    So its ok to use DS, the most broken perk ingame, but its not ok for the killer to use stuff?
    I dont understand

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @Master said:
    Arroz said:

    @Master said:

    @Arroz said:

    @drunky26 said:

    Don't use it. Please don't.

    No one say to killer no use noed,rancon or dying light..? everyone can use what they want

    Sure, its just advice.
    

    He can do whatever he wants to do, but then he shouldnt complain when the killer does "whatever" to him aswell.

    Yeah is he's problem, most killer will use 1 ebony mori, insta chainsaw and tunnel him against a tier 1 decisive strike, but is he's problem :)

    ?

    You serious didn't understand? read it again

    So its ok to use DS, the most broken perk ingame, but its not ok for the killer to use stuff?
    I dont understand

    No I didn't say killers can use what they want, they can why no? and btw there are more broken things than ds like the iridiscent hatchets, and the problem it's not the addon it's the freaking broken hitboxes.. anyways for me is really easy to use huntress and easy to play

    Good for you.
    Yuo can loop iri hatchets quite well, i dont have problem against that. Also its ultra rare+ very rare addons while you can use DS every game for free

  • Not that rare in my games. When I play against huntress I always expect iridescent heads. Moris are not that rare either.

    Killers get more BP's and some of them probably have tons of stuff in their inventory. There was a certain huntress on ps4 I played against in red ranks. Every game (literally) she had insta hatchets.