@Rebel_Raven said: I like Nea. Her hair cuts are ugly, though. *ducks*
@PhantomMask20763 said: You're right.... She's horrendous
Damn. You got there before me
Vietfox said: She's not indeed. I like her.
@George_Soros said: Vietfox said: She's not indeed. I like her. I like her too. Despite her being ugly.
@George_Soros said: Vietfox said:
She's not indeed. I like her.
I like her too. Despite her being ugly.
Don't make her glare at you.
@fluffybunny said: @George_Soros said: Vietfox said: She's not indeed. I like her. I like her too. Despite her being ugly. Don't make her glare at you.
@fluffybunny said:
Never. I'd turn into stone.
Yeah, when she wears buttloads of makeup, that's like the only cosmetic that makes her face pleasant to look at.
At least she looks better than Meg, wich looks like a Goblin instead of an human being, how do people manage to find her attractive?
@George_Soros said: @fluffybunny said: @George_Soros said: Vietfox said: She's not indeed. I like her. I like her too. Despite her being ugly. Don't make her glare at you. Never. I'd turn into stone.
Nea is so ugly that she has to trick-or-treat over the phone.
Plu said: Yeah, when she wears buttloads of makeup, that's like the only cosmetic that makes her face pleasant to look at. At least she looks better than Meg, wich looks like a Goblin instead of an human being, how do people manage to find her attractive?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
About the only hair styles I like are the pixie, and the street tough green hair.
The partial shave isn't for me.
She's horrendous
Damn. You got there before me
Despite her being ugly.
Don't make her glare at you.
Never. I'd turn into stone.
Yeah, when she wears buttloads of makeup, that's like the only cosmetic that makes her face pleasant to look at.
At least she looks better than Meg, wich looks like a Goblin instead of an human being, how do people manage to find her attractive?
Nea is so ugly that she has to trick-or-treat over the phone.