9.6.0 PTB Feedback
- I understand wanting to impliment diminishing returns as a future-proofing method, I just feel having the modifier kick in at 50% for the 2nd perk is a little over-kill.
I'd even be content if the modifier started on the 3rd perk if it meant I could still run something like Champion of Light + Fixated // Empathic Connection + Do No Harm // Bamboozle + Superior Anatomy without them being effected. I doubt we'd see people running things like Empathic Connection, Dark Theory, Call of Brine, Overcharge, etc. if they're just not worth running on their own.
If heal/haste stacking is your main concern, there could just be a cap for those modifiers specifically. If anything, altruistic healing speed is the only thing that I think could be toned down at the moment, but I'd say that's more on perks like Resurgence and WGLF being a little too overtuned. - Could there be an option to toggle off the new arrows for the progress bar? I feel they are a little too distracting and sort-of confusing considering they show up even for regular gen progress speed.
Comments