Are you tired of?

So the entire game I take one down, multiple chases, blight goes and kills 2 of our mates, me and another left, he downs her on death hook and leaves her, so I have the perk that lets me see the hatch and a key as a solo q player, so I wait until he hooks her, refuses to participate in normal gameplay by hooking her then picks up and drops her until she's walking, I also tried to walk up to save her a few times but the killer constantly camped her and that's how she knew where I was. So then she starts working with the killer, comes directly to my location and gets me downed, hooks me and she unhooks then she starts body blocking me to let the killer get hits, then they start t-bagging. I'm honestly tired of survivors complaining period, they are the most pathetic gamers I have played with in some time to the highest level of degree, not all of them are like that but A LOT are and it's quite annoying as both a killer and as a survivor player.

So, from here on out I'm just not going to save anybody from hooks I guess, I mean this is the thanks I get in return, either that or I get left on hook for 3 hook states or my mates keep recycling hooks until they're all dead, so I run a hatch perk, pull all the gens, pull all the chases and these are the survivors I'm constantly matched with. When a report comes in that players are engaged in unsportsmanlike behavior aka working with the killer or refusing normal gameplay, purposeful slugging and tunneling, they should honestly catch a 5 day ban, maybe that'll shut down the bs and if not, compound the ban, if it happens twice, 10 days, three times, 15 ect. Hit them with a one time warning just like d/c bans.

I can put up with all the buffs and nerfs despite how much I hate them sometimes, but I cannot stand these toxic players, they need to have some sort of repercussion for refusing to participate in normal gameplay and/or working with the killer and vice versa.

Comments