Seriously scared for DBD - Hackers

Over the past 3 days I have gone against probably 10-15 hackers. These are all bot accounts. I actually felt I was being targeted so I changed to Anon mode, added matchmaking delay, hid my name etc. Still happening. At first it was all doctors with a full hex build that could teleport over pallets. Then I got a string of spirits using the same build. These were all the same account name and the matches are being streamed on Youtube. Reported them each time, which I did receive confirmation that it was addressed this morning in game. I have come across a new account today, which was a clown with instadown, obviously bot controlled as well. Among these, I've also come across many times over the last few months I am sure I was facing a bot killer, even if they were not using obvious hacks (like telport, instadown, etc.). It's pretty obvious to tell just by their movement, I know others have probably noticed this as well.

TLDR: I have not seen DBD in such a state in 4 years. I have come across more hackers the last week than 4 years combined and not even close. I hope they can find a way to properly detect these accounts because it is getting pretty frustrating. The only saving grace is that they are not actually holding us hostage and we can now abandon by letting ourselves go down.

Comments

  • Only way you do get rid of them if you are a streamer is to use VPN. They targeting your IP address to find you and using VPN will change that. Also you are being targeted if you see hackers that often. They usually collect streamers IP's to huge list and use them to get to their matches.