Please. Let me opt out of "Event Specific Offerings" in the blood Web (Toggle)
I just HATE having a bajillion of these addons. I want to be able to play and feed my characters without getting stuck with so many of these things.
I just HATE having a bajillion of these addons. I want to be able to play and feed my characters without getting stuck with so many of these things.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed or at least remove them from the blood web if you just go into the normal game mode, you cant even use this offering in the normal game mode but it still gives it too you in the blood web.
BEHAVIOUR PLEASE THIS IS EGREGIOUS