Old Archives & Tome Challenges
I'm referring to the books with all the old challenges that have 4 pages etc. Are these still in the works to be phased out and removed permanently? If so should I even bother with them at this point?
I'm referring to the books with all the old challenges that have 4 pages etc. Are these still in the works to be phased out and removed permanently? If so should I even bother with them at this point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, if they ever DO get permanently removed which i doubt they will as they are STILL there to be done to collect some of the past charms and banners and BP I suggest you do them for just that reason.