Bloodweb QoL Suggestion – Implementing an Add-on Shop

Hello everyone,

I’m writing this to share a suggestion regarding the Bloodpoint economy and how we acquire items independently from the Bloodweb.

I enjoy playing both Killer and Survivor, but I often find it frustratingly difficult to maintain a steady supply of specific add-ons for certain Killers. For example:

  • Fragrant Tuft of Hair – Myers (Ultra Rare)
  • Leather Gloves – Wesker (Uncommon)
  • Jump Rope – Freddy (Rare)
  • Marvin's Blood – Nemesis (Uncommon)
  • Barb's Glasses – Demogorgon (Uncommon)

Currently, the Bloodweb randomness means I sometimes have to spend hundreds of thousands of Bloodpoints just to find one or two specific Green or Yellow add-ons. It feels unrewarding and inefficient.

My Proposal: The Add-on ShopI would love to see an in-game shop where we could purchase add-ons directly. Here is how it could work:

  • Fixed BP Prices: Every add-on would be available for purchase using Bloodpoints, with the cost scaling based on rarity.
  • No Prestige Progress: Buying directly from the shop would not contribute to character Prestige levels. This would strictly be a utility tool to restock supplies for your favorite builds.
  • Resource Management: This would allow players to focus their BP on the Bloodweb when they want to prestige, or use the Shop when they want to jump into matches with their preferred playstyle without the RNG "tax."

This change would greatly improve the Quality of Life (QoL) for players who main specific characters and want to experiment with different builds more consistently.

What do you guys think?