Buff Series- Dredge
Calling all Dredge Mains a whole slew of Killers are getting buffs in the PTB and Dredge is one of them drop down below what buffs you wanna see Dredge get
Calling all Dredge Mains a whole slew of Killers are getting buffs in the PTB and Dredge is one of them drop down below what buffs you wanna see Dredge get
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to love playing Dredge, I was certain he'd be my main when he released. Though that didn't last long lol. I'd like to see his remnant buffed in some way. Nightfall and locker teleport are fine as is.
„Everytime a gen gets completed 5 random locks open up.“ When playing dredge I get annoyed by the fact that I‘m stuck in lockers constantly especially the longer the match progresses
Only thing i can think of for a buff is the removal of locks altogether and reworking how locker exits work so that its similar to sadako/xeno/springtrap exit.
Better locker RNG. A change in the locks in some way, if not total removal. Other killers have way more liberal teleports. It's too much slow down for a killer who's teleport already has a big cooldown. An addon pass because very few are worth running. I only ever touch three of them.
I am really hopefull for dredge. I love this killer.