New suggest to killer
Hi, I understand it’s quite difficult to bring this character into the game, but I hope that one day I’ll see Darth Vader in DBD.
Hi, I understand it’s quite difficult to bring this character into the game, but I hope that one day I’ll see Darth Vader in DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again, did you not just post about detailed about Darth Vader in the gamr?
You got many responses to that. But No Star Wars should not mix with DBD. It is not a good match. Even tho I love Star wars. But DBD and SW should never interact with eachoter.
Inspired cosmetics could work. Or like a survivor likes a costume they could bring in.
Having a lightsaber Hilt as a charm, or some costumes would work. But not actual the characters.