When will stranger things Vecna be addressed?
The only nerf he needs is making him nurse speed. Spam, traversal, slowdown, extremely easy tunneling,
The only nerf he needs is making him nurse speed. Spam, traversal, slowdown, extremely easy tunneling,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you missed 1 april.
I dont think making him nurse speed is acceptable. 4.2m/s maybe but no lower.
His mobility is pretty weak…
I do wish he had more variety in his attacks
Bro what? He can't move his body through space like Nurse and the vines have a shorter range than her blinks. He's already so slow against prerunning and holding W. Undergate takes an age to regain and coming out is slow as hell. The counterplay to avoiding vines is to turn. He just got a nerf too.
Vecna I think is strong and balanced enough ATM the only gripe is have with him is his Undergate not the attack itself but the transition to being able to move is very slow