Where do you go again for lost cosmetics?

Just noticed my stuff got reset, and i don't know if to just submit a ticket on their website or if there was a specific place.

Comments

  • ...Wait, now they're back again.
    Great, now i made a useless post.

    I start the game and want to check out the new Wraith outfit.
    Then i see on his page that everything i had gained the price tag again.
    Clicking on it made the game ask me if i want to purchase it while i already had.
    I go to my inventory to check and yeah, they're all gone except the Bloostained Sack DLC.
    So i make this post and then go back in game.
    Now i checked again and it's all back to normal again.

    Sorry for this post, it can be closed.

  • Yeah, sometimes restarting the game fixes it.
    Pro tip: Before making any complaint about an electronic device or software, turn it off and on. You'd be surprised at the sheer number of things that can be fixed like that.

  • @Orion said:
    Yeah, sometimes restarting the game fixes it.
    Pro tip: Before making any complaint about an electronic device or software, turn it off and on. You'd be surprised at the sheer number of things that can be fixed like that.

    I didn't restart.
    I only went to the store (i need to re-buy), my inventory (it's all gone), made this post, back to the shop (back to normal) & back to my inventory (it's all there.)

  • @Boss said:

    @Orion said:
    Yeah, sometimes restarting the game fixes it.
    Pro tip: Before making any complaint about an electronic device or software, turn it off and on. You'd be surprised at the sheer number of things that can be fixed like that.

    I didn't restart.
    I only went to the store (i need to re-buy), my inventory (it's all gone), made this post, back to the shop (back to normal) & back to my inventory (it's all there.)

    Either way, always restart/reopen/whatever first.

  • @Orion said:

    @Boss said:

    @Orion said:
    Yeah, sometimes restarting the game fixes it.
    Pro tip: Before making any complaint about an electronic device or software, turn it off and on. You'd be surprised at the sheer number of things that can be fixed like that.

    I didn't restart.
    I only went to the store (i need to re-buy), my inventory (it's all gone), made this post, back to the shop (back to normal) & back to my inventory (it's all there.)

    Either way, always restart/reopen/whatever first.

    True.
    Thanks for the advice. :)

    It was quite a scare though.
    But i guess it's a visual hiccup, maybe, perhaps...