New Licensed Killer Concept: Mephisto (Ghost Rider) - "Deal with the Devil"

Hello everyone! I’m a big fan of the Ghost Rider movies and Dead by Daylight. I’ve been thinking about a new Killer that could bring a completely fresh psychological element to the game: Mephisto.The Killer: Mephisto (The Prince of Lies)
The Lore: He is a master of manipulation and corrupting souls, which fits perfectly with the Entity's Realm.New Unique Power Concept: "Deal with the Devil"
I want to suggest a mechanic that challenges the trust between Survivors:
If a Survivor has been hooked twice and is about to die, Mephisto can offer them a "Contract."

  1. Instead of sacrificing the Survivor, Mephisto forces them to sign a contract with blood.
  2. The Survivor is released but must now help the Killer find their teammates.
  3. If Mephisto catches another Survivor thanks to the "contracted" one, the first Survivor is allowed to escape or gets another chance to live.

I believe this would create an incredible atmosphere of paranoia in the trial. You would never know if your teammate is still on your side or if they have made a deal to save their own skin.I’m just a fan from a small town in Belarus, and I created this idea because I love this game and want to see it grow. What do you guys think about this mechanic? Would it be too scary or just the right amount of chaos?Let's discuss! 

Comments