Betahub Question 🙋🏼♂️
When a bug report is marked as “Community Verified Issue”
What does this mean? Does that mean it will get fixed or addressed?
When a bug report is marked as “Community Verified Issue”
What does this mean? Does that mean it will get fixed or addressed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its quite recent addition there. They added that this month and I would think its meant for issues that they have got feedback from different community channels. So I think its just there to show that its verified by a community member or there is several people stating the same issue in different channels. I don't think its anyway there to indicate when they are going to be fixed just that they are issues that community members have been running into.
Still would be nice to get Behavior dev or mod to clarify what it means.
Ah okay. Thank you. I agree 💯
Thank you so much! Hopefully a dev or mod can provide some clarify. ☺️