I think I see dead people...

Shared with Jumpshare

Have I been huffing the Clown gas too hard, maybe washed up or am I experiencing Dead by Daylight? if a kind soul could explain its be appreciated.

I know there was 1 person left alive, yet my lizard brain still goes " OH NOISE WOOF GRRR" and must check it out. it wasn't even a pebble. does Face the Darkness make corpses scream? if so, why only the recently deceased Sable? is this normal and its just been a hot minute?

sometimes idk what's real so I'd just like to pop in for a reality check.

Comments

  • It shouldn't, but… who knows? Could also be the Sable is hacking (I am NOT making that accusation, I do not have enough evidence of the situation to make that as an actual accusation.)

  • Bugs? In dbd? Absurd.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    It shouldn't, but… who knows? Could also be the Sable is hacking (I am NOT making that accusation, I do not have enough evidence of the situation to make that as an actual accusation.)

    at first I almost wondered if Claudette had a 5th perk slot but then I smelled the spaghetti sauce. who knows how many times I fell to the pasta

  • after some more testing yeah face the Darkness indeed makes the last dead person scream just a heads up

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    after some more testing yeah face the Darkness indeed makes the last dead person scream just a heads up

    Ah wow, what would DBD be without bugs, eh?