James remodel
Will there ever be a James Sunderland remodel similar to Nancy's remodel? Especially for the upcoming silent hill game and the 2024 remake it would be great to see a upscale from the one we have in game.
Tagged:
Survivors
Will there ever be a James Sunderland remodel similar to Nancy's remodel? Especially for the upcoming silent hill game and the 2024 remake it would be great to see a upscale from the one we have in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like all of the silent hill cast deserve this, the way they look is awful
My guess is they are waiting for legendary customisation to start touching up silent hill / resident evil characters
New James would be sick!
I guess this goes back to the discussion about legendary cosmetics getting additional cosmetic options.
Now that we already have a similar thing with the prestige badges, I could see this happening.
I hope we get a remodel of remake James at some point, or a separate cosmetic for him for people who like/want to keep the current version of James. I never play as him, but if they brought the remake version to DbD, I'd been tempted.