DS not working

I had two games now where DS did not work at all. Is this a bug or a hacker?

First game was against a blight, and now a Doctor who was tunneling.

The skillcheck appears at pick-up, and I hit it perfectly at center. DS icon stops glowing and nothing happens (killer hooks me).

Then at second tunnel attempt, DS skillcheck never reappears

I tried reporting it, but sadly scoreboard was bugged and could not even see my points, other players etc.

It's very frustrating, as if tunneling alone wouldn't be enough

Comments

  • either new cheats or bug, most likely a bug, forgot to mention ur not the only 1 experienced it, ive seen somebody complain in a lobby about it as well.

  • @azaxydbd said:

    either new cheats or bug, most likely a bug, forgot to mention ur not the only 1 experienced it, ive seen somebody complain in a lobby about it as well.

    This update definitely is on hell of a bugfest, can't deny that