Twitch drops
Anyone else has the problem that the latest twitch drops (Ruby Cushy Sweater, Dead end banner, Mina Figurine charm) are not shown in game?
Anyone else has the problem that the latest twitch drops (Ruby Cushy Sweater, Dead end banner, Mina Figurine charm) are not shown in game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This problem happened to me with the last round of Stranger Things Drops. This is what worked for me at the time:
I don't know if it's the same issue, so this might not work, but it's probably worth trying.
This worked for me, thanks.
I didn't even know there was another round of Twitch drops until I saw this post. I wish they would mention it more often when they do them. -_-
Thanks, will try that.