Will there ever be a statistic on which killers/survivors have the most p100s?
Title^
Title^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't know but might be interesting to know but most likely Sable is the most.
I myself have none as I use the bloodpoints I gain on the character I am playing every time and as I chose characters I play randomly most of my characters are about same level in prestige.
I have 8 p100s so far, takes pumping all the points you get on everyone you play into the 1 character only for as long as it takes lol. And yea i mean like a general top 5 on either side so we don't just see the obvious sable/kaneki
Yeah I know it takes putting everything on one character but as I don't really see the point in the p100'ing characters myself. It did not give anything originally and even with the new rewards its meh for me as I have already the icon I want to use. Still those that want to have something to get out of it too now.
For my own curiosity counted how many I would have if all prestige levels were counted together and it would be about 8 p100 characters, but I also never go for cheapest levels intentionally taking everything I can from the bloodweb with that would have way more.
I skimmed my first p100 then went for all the big stuff on the rest of them. My reasoning for getting 100s was that i ran out of goals in the game. I finnished all the challenge tomes, then finnished all the achievements, all that was left was a p100 of my own, which was an easy choice the first few times. Now i cant even decide who to put any points into lol
what did haddie do
It would be interesting to compare it to the character pick rates.
Would you level up the least-p100-chara just bc?