Can looking up 100% protect you against flashlight blindness?
Just wonderting. I guess yes?
And can any build of perks protect you from a crackers in front of you? I guess no?
Just wonderting. I guess yes?
And can any build of perks protect you from a crackers in front of you? I guess no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From crackers, i think no and yes looking up is 100% if you have the time
thanks, from crackers I guess nothing can save you
but for looking up when flashlight who knows.... mostly yes if u do it fast as u said
Yes, looking up does counter flashlights greatly. It is however what you sometimes cant do if the Survivor has a good flashlight and aim/timing.
Party starters can sometimes be a bit more "temperamental". Sometimes looking up works, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes turning around works, some other times doesnt. The only counter to them is just Franklin's Demise or force them to drop them during the chase.
Not if they are above you, like as if you're looking at a balcony from the ground on Haddonfield.
well said
if u see they have party starters, listen for the sound of them dropping it and look up when u hear it