Sadako Needs A Rework

I understand that she's a noob stomper so it's not going to happen but, I'd love to see iri tape reworked to make her power work like it used to lol. Ya know make carrying a tape be a more risky endeavor because losing a tape and gaining a condemn stack wasn't all that bad if we're going to be completely honest lmao.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Sadako is one of my favorite killers to play against but the experience is ruined when I have fully condemned teammates at 3/4 gens 🤦‍♂️

  • @RizeKagune said:

    Sadako is one of my favorite killers to play against but the experience is ruined when I have fully condemned teammates at 3/4 gens 🤦‍♂️

    Honestly BHVR should add killer bots to customs so people can practice against killers that they struggle against. Also they really should explain all status effects in the tutorial why they don't confuses me.